Disquieting Excerpts from My Diary Disquieting Excerpts from My Diary

i actually really enjoyed this game! i love games where the focus is more on experience and story than on gameplay itself. (not to say i dont like good gameplay) i thought the puzzles were a little easy, but in my opinion it made getting to the end of the game a little more enjoyable, since i wasnt stressing out about solving things. the art style was kind of cute in its own way, too. i really liked it :)

Impossible Hardy Impossible Hardy

Total High Score of 4 points oh man.

No but really, while this game was sort of fun for the first 100 deaths or so? It's just a less playable impossible game ripoff. Not saying that's bad because I love that style of games immensely but the thing is that game was difficult based on the limitations and setup of the level itself, not because your character is for some reason absolutely inept at jumping.

I feel like this game would definitely be more enjoyable if it was the level difficulty and strategy that was challenging, rather than your own characters lack of ability.

Then again I spent like twenty minutes on like four points so I probably can't say much.

Flappy Bird Flash Flappy Bird Flash

its honestly kinds of worse than the app in my opinion, its a little glitchy and just ends up making the game even harder if thats actually possible. a for effort though, definitely.